WCX offers long or short 100+ markets including your favorite stocks, currencies, cryptos, and indices. Just deposit bitcoin and start trading, with over 300x leverage margin and more than 190 countries.
Based In: Switzerland
U.S. Clients: No
Minimum Deposit: 0.001 BTC
WCX is a global digital currency exchange founded in 2017 by ex-Apple engineers. The platform has experienced record growth since it started, attracting traders from 190 countries with its speed, ease of use, and security.
WCX is unique in the trading world as it allows users to trade financial markets using just bitcoin (BTC). It combines the speed and trading experience of a cryptocurrency exchange with the broad range of markets typically offered by traditional brokers. Because it’s powered entirely by bitcoin and doesn’t rely on banks, WCX can trim the costs incurred by other platforms and pass on the savings to users in the form of 0 fees, high liquidity, and the lowest spreads in the industry.
In this review, we’ll discuss the key features that stand out when we use WCX.
- WCX Platform Review: Trade 100+ Financial Markets using Bitcoin - Blockonomi
- Why the World’s Largest Bitcoin Exchange is Fighting a VC Behemoth - newsBTC
- Ex-Apple Execs Launch Stock Brokerage Powered Entirely by Bitcoin - Coin Idol
- Bitcoin-Powered Stock Trading: A New Use Case for... - Coinspeaker
- Uber to offer Bitcoin BTC collateral in up coming IPO - Cryptopolitan
By using bitcoin exclusively for trades, deposits, and withdrawals, WCX is able to offer one of the easiest and fastest ways to trade. Our review shows that the platform is well ahead of the competition with its 0 fees, super-fast trading dashboard, risk-free practice trading, and safety features.
You can get started on WCX here.